Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Rhet/CW, Wednesday, January 18, 2012


WRITE: 


1. Post my blog in your favorites. Subscribe to follow, so you get e-mail notifications when I post. Follow me on Twitter if you want to. If you can, it would be awesome of you to sign-up for a g-mail account and register with Blogger...this way you can communicate with me through the comments section.

2. Print out the attached questionnaire and complete.

Formal Essay #1: The One-pager! This is a sort of "state of your writing ability" for me. Let me see where ya at? Expand one of the following questionnaire questions into a full, one-page response. Show me whatcha workin' with!

Section 2: 11, 12, 16 or 17
Section 3: 1, 2, 5, 6, 8 or 9

READ: Review Usage section of Hacker (p. 565)





No comments:

Post a Comment