Search This Blog

Sunday, April 27, 2014

IMPORTANT NOTICE

Ugh! It's happened again. I am down for the count. It's been a bad semester for me health-wise. I have a fever and a wicked wheeze in my chest. So...

The following changes will be made to our final week schedule.

Monday, April 28th: Class will be canceled. Continue working on your final assignments. Feel free to tweet me questions under our common hashtag #costrhet

Wednesday, April 30th class is NO LONGER OPTIONAL. It is a regular class. Absences will be counted. CLASS WILL BEGIN AT 7 P.M.!

To offset any inconvenience this may have caused you, I am extended the assignment deadline. All final assignments (journals, final paper, reflective paper) will now be due at 11:59 pm on FRIDAY, MAY 2nd. 

E-mail me with questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment