Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 2, 2015

What do I do....cause I forgot as soon as I left B101

1. Send informals (#1 - #7) TO JCOSTAL@GEHRHSD.NET in ONE document BY Dec14th 11:59pm MINUS FREE ONE = SIX

2. Place my final paper in my e-portfolio at stockton.digication.com (I will place it in the "tab thing" called Communication - Writing Skills)

3. IN the e-portfolio, I will check other tab things to make sure I did what was due waaaaaaaaay before right now. I should write a reflection in the Teamwork Collaboration tab thing. And, I should write about myself in the Welcome page. Costal said it should be approx 350 words. Questions for this are on the November 30th blog post.

4. Happy Holidays to me!

5. Build a snowman.

6. Kiss my parents or guardians.

7. Write nice things about Costal on secret Stockton Crushes Twitter feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment