Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Stockton Freshmen Essay Contest as Posted by Prof Lenard


ESSAY CONTEST

“This I Believe”

Write your own “”This I Believe” essay.  Read the Freshman Common Reading for this year (This I Believe) and write your own “This I Believe” essay, following the format on pages 247-48. But instead of sending it to the This I Believe project website, send it to Georgeann.lenard@stockton.edu no later than 14 August 2012.


This contest is open to all freshmen matriculating for the fall, 2012, semester.

Any essay that does not follow the prescribed format will be disqualified.

Essay contest winners will have their essays published in a special volume and given a copy of the book.  Winners will also be invited to have dinner with Dan Gediman (co-editor of This I Believe and Convocation speaker) on 27 September 2012 after the Freshman Convocation.

Essay contest winners will be announced during Welcome Week and notified by email, so make sure your name, Z number, and Stockton email address are included with your entry.   

No comments:

Post a Comment