Search This Blog

Monday, April 8, 2013

Rhetoric and Composition Class #18: Monday, April 8th, 2013

We are preparing for the creation of an EXEMPLIFICATION paper. In my quest to to eliminate a textbook for this course, I am a slave to free resources. Here is a pretty good presentation provided by a professor and loaded onto Google for public educational use. It is valid and credible, and I suspect you may even find it more useful than a more traditional reading. It is more example-driven and less, well, "prose-y," so please read, annotate, review, but also be prepared to let me know if the learning it provides rivals that of a traditional text with a chapter on EXEMPLIFICATION. 

Please note: we will NOT be doing, obviously, the paper outlined by this professor. DO NOT WRITE THAT PAPER! MY paper will be assigned on WEDNESDAY! 

Please bring "This I Believe..." papers to class on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment