Search This Blog

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-changez

Obviously the title of this post is an only moderately clever RF reference.

But...

If any of you don't know the song reference from the title of this post, you don't get a birthday this year.

Anyway, I've added a nifty new sidebar below the "Sites that Might Help You" bar to the left. It is a documents bar where you can access all of the things Joe and I upload to the world wide web that pertain to this class. Isn't that nifty? I think it's nifty. Anyway, everything will be in .PDF format, so you'll need Adobe Reader to open it. If you don't have that on your own laptop or computer, you'll need to use a public school computer in the Tender Robot Lovin' Center (TRLC).

Also, just for incentive, if you guys can correct my essays that I post (as I said before, the errors in them are both beligerent and numerous) you'll get some of that sweet, sweet extra credit. So sweet it's like a cake made of maple syrup and milk chocolate.

Okay, maybe that's a little nasty, but you get the idea.

4 comments:

  1. Changes, David Bowe, 1971, Hunky Dory album

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...fonz...that has google written all over it....as for me, I say, "Wham Bam Thank You Glam!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, at least the Fonz Googled it, which is more than anyone else did.

    Props.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i did know the name and artist but i admit i googled 1971 and Hunky Dory album

    ReplyDelete